Our life looks nothing less than a race. Our lives have gone much stressful. Our lifestyle suffers incredibly due to prolonged hours of working. Targets and deadlines govern us. Eventually, there’s no time to take proper care of skin which results visible signs of freckles, skin discolorations, wrinkles and facial creases.
Skin discoloration is especially common in women aged 20-40 and this is the age, when you specially don’t want to see yourself more than your actual age. Don’t allow such skin problems ride on your beauty. If you want to eliminate all such problems from its root than you need to visit your nearest Newlook Laser Clinic.
New Look Skin Clinic is all about bringing you comfort and assurance, especially when it comes to Botox and Pigmentation treatments. FDA approved latest machines make this clinic the number one Laser Skin Clinic in the country. Using a medical grade laser, their experts are helps you to reduce the visible signs of freckles, sun spots, age spots, and melasma from face and body, while with Botox treatment they helps you to reduce moderate-to-severe frown lines between the eyebrows. So what are you waiting for?
Visit today to the nearest Newlook Laser Clinic and get a permanent solution regarding to your skin.
- Pregnancy: This comes with different kind of changes in the body of a woman. However, pregnancy does not bring more moles, but moles present have the tendency of becoming darker in color.
- Teenage: There are hormonal changes the moment a person comes of age. This tends to make the moles occur.
- Sunlight: An exposure to sunlight can also trigger the development of moles as well. The moles that are caused by exposure to sunlight can turn to skin cancer or melanoma.
- The punch biopsy procedure involves the use of a special device in punching out some piece of the skin. It is used mostly for smaller skin moles.
- The excisional surgery method is used for malignant or flat skin moles.
- The shave excision is used in situations where the moles are above the skin. The shave excision procedure involves the doctor applying some local painkiller to the nearby area of the mole. After this, small, sharp scalpel is used to shave the mole down to its surface.
- Wash your face daily with lukewarm water and a few drops of cleanser. This will remove the sweat, oil, and dirt from your skin.
- Do not smoke. It is bad for your health as well as for your skin. Smoking is hard to quit but for wrinkle free skin, it is worth quitting.
- Get an eight-hour sleep daily. Our bodies produce human growth hormones when we are sleeping. These hormones are responsible for cell reproduction of skin cell. When our body do not get enough sleep it produces stress hormones, which leads to wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Moisturise skin on daily basis. Cleaning your face removes the natural moisture of skin which is important to be regained. For this, always apply a little amount of moisture on your face and neck after cleaning your face.
- Always apply sunscreen with 20+ SPF while going out in sun. This will protect your skin from harmful UV rays and also from skin tanning.
- Raw Papaya contains an enzyme called Papain, which destroys your unwanted hair follicles and also reduces that rate of hair re-growth.
- Turmeric contains powerful antioxidant known as curcumin which strongly decreases hair growth.
- A mixture of honey, sugar and lemon makes it easier to rip off unwanted hair.
- A combination of potatoes and lentils, as well as a mixture of egg and cornstarch are also very effective natural remedies for unwanted hair