For all the information, you had to search look out from here and there and then check for the reliability of the information. NEW LOOK, Doctors and Skin Experts brings to you all the information, that you might need now or later.
1) Fraxel – For anyone suffering from wrinkles near the eyes, and even , , or commonly referred to as the “mask of pregnancy,” Fraxel is a great way to achieve clearer and even more radiant looking skin., effects of the environment such as sun damage,
Procedure: – A dermatologist begins treatment by cleansing the skin and applying a topical cream to numb the treatment area about an hour prior to treatment. This is to keep the patient comfortable during the procedure. The laser is then used to help the skin rejuvenate in the associated treatment area. The epidermis and dermis layers of the skin are treated, yet no visible damage is done to the epidermal layer of the skin. By only damaging specific areas of the skin, spread out over the area being treated, healthy and unaffected skin is left intact to support the healing process and stimulate the body’s healing capacity. This results in the production of new collagen and even more radiant skin. Treatments usually conclude in about a half hour.
2) Botox – Removes or reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
Procedure: – Botox is used for fine to deep wrinkles around the eyes, also known as . Botox blocks signals from the nerves to the muscles. The injected muscle cans no longer contract, which causes the wrinkles to relax and soften. A lot of people use Botox to smooth over wrinkles that are in the forehead and in between the nose. Usually, the procedure takes 10 to 15 minutes, and can last anywhere from 3 to 6 months-depending on each person.
3) Tooth Whitening – Tooth whitening can be a highly effective way of lightening the natural colour of your teeth without removing any of the tooth surface. It cannot make a complete colour change; but it will lighten the existing shade.
Procedure: – Professional bleaching is the most common form of tooth whitening. Your cosmetologist / dentist will be able to tell you if you are suitable for the treatment, and will supervise it if you are. First the dentist will put a rubber shield or a gel on your gums to protect the soft tissue. They will then apply the whitening product to your teeth, using a specially made tray which fits into your mouth like a gum-shield.
The ‘active ingredient’ in the product is usually There is now laser whitening or ‘power whitening’. During this procedure a rubber dam is put over your teeth to protect the gums, and a bleaching product is painted onto your teeth. Then a light or laser is shone on the teeth to activate the chemical. The light speeds up the chemical reaction of the whitening product and the colour change can be achieved more quickly using this procedure. Laser whitening is said to make teeth up to five or six shades lighter.or carbamide peroxide. As the active ingredient is broken down, oxygen gets into the enamel on the teeth and the tooth colour is made light.
4) – Microdermabrasion may be considered a form of skin polishing where the superficial layer of skin is gently abraded away. Similar to a chemical peel, it is a non-surgical procedure that can be used on any area of the body although the face is the most popular location. This treatment can be especially useful for women with brown skin and has been used to diminish a variety of flaws
Procedure: – a closed vacuum device or machine is used that gently sprays aluminum oxide crystals through a tube, into a hand piece and onto your skin. The machine mixes the gentle abrasion of the particles with suction to remove the dead and damaged outer layers of your skin. The skin debris and particles are then sucked back into the tube and into a waste canister for disposal. The crystals gently polish your face and the suction stimulates blood flow and collagen production. In most cases, treatments last about 15-30 minutes and do not require anesthesia. As with many other rejuvenation techniques, more than one treatment may be required to restore your skin to its natural beauty. Most physicians will recommend between 6 to 12 treatments, spaced 3-4 weeks apart, to achieve the desired results. After you complete the initial treatments, your doctor may recommend additional periodic “touch-up” treatments to maintain your results. Similar to chemical peels, Microdermabrasion is often combined with topical creams and lotions to maximize results.
5) Hair Reduction – is designed to permanently remove unwanted body hair by using the light energy from a laser. Unwanted hair is a common problem in women and men. Best results occur in those with and , and hair removal works better on rather than fine hair.
Procedure: – The primary principle behind laser hair removal is selective photothermolysis (SPTL).Lasers can cause localized damage by selectively heating dark target matter, (melanin), in the area that causes , (the follicle), while not heating the rest of the skin. Light is absorbed by dark objects, so laser energy can be absorbed by dark material in the skin (but with much more speed and intensity). This dark target matter, or chromospheres, can be naturally-occurring or artificially introduced.