1. Take Health Exams and Get an “A” for Good Health – There are many important health exams for women, and the optimal benefits usually correspond with certain age groups. Mammograms: Screen Test for breast cancer, a disease with a risk that increases after age 40. Pap smears, which screen for cervical cancer. Also, discuss with your doctor the new HPV vaccine, which helps reduce your risk of cervical cancer. Starting at 50, testing for colorectal cancer is also important. The disease more often strikes older men and women. Other important areas of screening for women include blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, depression, and sexually transmitted diseases. An osteoporosis screening test is ideal for all women aged 65 or older, or for younger women with one or more risk factor. It is also important to get tested if this problem runs in your family.
2. Move Center Stage – Women are well-known caretakers and jugglers of several tasks at once. With responsibilities concerning home, work, and children, there just aren’t enough hours to do all that needs done. The result: many women feel frazzled, frustrated, and forlorn. So take out some time for yourself so that you can be at your best while committing any responsibility being a mother, wife. daughter or an employee of the world.
3. Quit Smoking – If you have resolution to make this year that you should stamp out your smoking habit, Laser Treatment has introduced new technology to quit smoking provides easier access to proven quit-smoking aids. Even if you’ve tried to quit before and failed, don’t let it get you down. On average, smokers try about four times before they quit for good. Start enjoying the rest of your smoke-free life!
4. Weight Reduction – Every year, we have big New Year resolutions to loose weight. We cut our diet, go gyming and what not. But most of the time people leave it in middle. But this time take a resolution with Advanced ILIPO technology to say goodbye to the unwanted fat and 100 % assured results which would be for you to see.
5. Look Young and Fight Ageing – Start your new year with the resolution of fight against Anti – Aging. Can Age take the shine of all the Years spent. Look Young! Look Happy. Get those special looks of your previous years back with Special Anti Aeing, Skin Tightening, Wrinkles, Acne and Scars treatments. Gift a WISH TO your Mom, Dad, GrandMother, Husband and Wife a lifetime chance to look young and fight Ageing. Get rid of Acne, Wrinkles and Look young this year.
6. Avoid drinking coffee all day – Aim for 6 to 8 glasses of fluids per day. Have plain or lemon water, unsweetened juice, skim milk, or herbal tea, such as chamomile, peppermint, and fruit tea. Its good for Health.
7. Exercise regularly.
An ideal combination includes aerobic exercise, weight-training, yoga, stretching, and recreational activities, such as dancing and swimming. Get exercise during your regular daily activities by walking at lunch and taking the stairs instead of the elevator.
9. Jump Outside the Box – Many women who resolve to become more physically active think of going to the gym. They tend to hit the aerobic machines or join group exercise classes. They may get discouraged easily because they don’t achieve desired weight loss or muscle tone in a certain time frame. It’s better to set fitness goals that are realistic, achievable, and well defined.
10. Guard Against the Bone Thief – This may not sound like a popular health resolution, but it is a crucial one for women and girls of all ages. Osteoporosis, a bone-thinning disease, is major public health threat for women. One out of every two women over 50 years old will have an osteoporosis-related fracture in her lifetime. Be aware that certain foods and medications may help weaken bones.