Our life looks nothing less than a race. Our lives have gone much stressful. Our lifestyle suffers incredibly due to prolonged hours of working. Targets and deadlines govern us. Eventually, there’s no time to take proper care of skin which results visible signs of freckles, skin discolorations, wrinkles and facial creases.
Skin discoloration is especially common in women aged 20-40 and this is the age, when you specially don’t want to see yourself more than your actual age. Don’t allow such skin problems ride on your beauty. If you want to eliminate all such problems from its root than you need to visit your nearest Newlook Laser Clinic.
New Look Skin Clinic is all about bringing you comfort and assurance, especially when it comes to Botox and Pigmentation treatments. FDA approved latest machines make this clinic the number one Laser Skin Clinic in the country. Using a medical grade laser, their experts are helps you to reduce the visible signs of freckles, sun spots, age spots, and melasma from face and body, while with Botox treatment they helps you to reduce moderate-to-severe frown lines between the eyebrows. So what are you waiting for?
Visit today to the nearest Newlook Laser Clinic and get a permanent solution regarding to your skin.
- Wash your face daily with lukewarm water and a few drops of cleanser. This will remove the sweat, oil, and dirt from your skin.
- Do not smoke. It is bad for your health as well as for your skin. Smoking is hard to quit but for wrinkle free skin, it is worth quitting.
- Get an eight-hour sleep daily. Our bodies produce human growth hormones when we are sleeping. These hormones are responsible for cell reproduction of skin cell. When our body do not get enough sleep it produces stress hormones, which leads to wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Moisturise skin on daily basis. Cleaning your face removes the natural moisture of skin which is important to be regained. For this, always apply a little amount of moisture on your face and neck after cleaning your face.
- Always apply sunscreen with 20+ SPF while going out in sun. This will protect your skin from harmful UV rays and also from skin tanning.
Be seen, be popular, and be confident. You have New Look’s skin treatments by your side to rid you of these skin problems.
Don’t you feel that, at times acne-scars have a knack of popping up at the most weird places, on really special occasions? And even after trying all those expensive creams and lotions, the marks, wrinkles, moles, warts and other such skin flaws just refuse to vanish. This is not just embarrassing but may also seriously hamper your social life.
“It’s not about spending time and money, it’s about getting the treatment which will work in favor of your skin”, says Parichay Upadhyay, the founder of New Look, Asia’s largest chain of skin care clinics.
“Here expert dermatologists treat the skin effectively, without any surgery or running up huge bills. As the treatment is scientific you get the desired result quickly and scientifically”, adds New Look’s expert skin dermatologist Dr. Pankaj. Noticeable results are typically seen in a few sittings. But that’s not all. The treatment takes no downtime. This means, that for you it will be ‘business as usual’, soon after any treatment session! And to top it all, this doesn’t really cost you a bomb!
So if problems like acne-scars, unwanted hair, wrinkles, birth marks, moles and warts have been troubling you, don’t wait. Just walk into any of your nearest New Look centre and see the result. Getting rid of these scars is now far easier than hiding them.
That’s because you’re only human. And like the rest of us, you have doubts and fears, and before you know it, you’re a bunched up bundle of screaming nerves. Relax. You won’t do yourself any good if you’re all tense during the evening. It’s all about feeling good, and everyone knows that one feels great when one’s skin glows. And skin problems like acne, scars, unwanted hair, vitiligo, birth marks, moles and warts not only affects your physical health, but emotional well-being as well.
“That’s true, I get very frustated because of unwanted hair, and constantly live under the fear that others may notice it”, says Sushmita, 24, a resident of Malviya Nagar. “I spend thousands of rupees every month on facial, but it barely hides my scars”, says Mrs. Arora, 32, a resident of Karolbagh. And Sushmita and Mrs. Arora are by no chance alone. There are thousands of men and women who suffer from various skin problems.
Here comes the good news for all who have been waiting to get beautiful and flawless skin. New look, South Asia’s most experienced chain of skin care clinics, offers a wide range of treatments for long-standing skin problems. Here expert dermatologists treat the skin effectively, without any surgery or running up huge bills.
As the treatment is scientific you get the desired result quickly and scientifically. Noticeable results are typically seen in a few sittings. But that’s not all. The treatment takes no downtime. This means, that for you it will be ‘business as usual’, soon after any treatment session!
So don’t wait. You have New Look’s skin treatments by your side to rid you of long standing skin problems. You have beauty on your side.
When you look at yourself, do you see certain parts of your body that you are not altogether happy with? There are stubborn areas with fat that simply won’t shift. Whether you call it dimpled skin, spongy or puffy looking skin. No one likes the appearance of cellulite. It is most apparent around the problem areas (thighs, hips, buttocks and stomach) and it develops over time when the skin’s support network starts to weaken. This weakening is due primarily to a decreased level of collagen which makes cellulite more visible. Even with iron discipline, dieting and special exercise, there are certain regions that you simply can’t change. It’s a common problem for both men and women and it can be very demoralising.
Come to New Look & you will find that areas of the body with unwanted fat, excess skin, and cellulite can be effectively treated. For those who struggle with a combination of excess skin and fat, removal through cellulite reduction is an excellent choice. Non-surgical cellulite reduction treatment can be performed using a variety of techniques. The treatment is scientific & noticeable results are typically seen in a few sittings. The treatment also doesn’t take any downtime, which means you will be your usual self soon after any treatment session.
New Look is South Asia’s most experienced chain of skin care clinics. It offers you a wide range of treatments for various long standing skin problems. So if problems like unwanted hair, wrinkles, birth marks, moles, and warts have been troubling you, don’t wait. Just walk into any of your nearest Newlook Laser Clinic& see the result.
Your body is a statement about who you are as a person. Taking good care of it will let the world know how much self-respect you have and how attractive you feel yourself to be. They too might feel that you look just stunning!
Arranged marriage system and importance of physical beauty in selecting prospective partners, has played a big role in growth of cosmetic surgery market. Indian wedding market would continue to be a big driver in growth of cosmetic surgery in India in 2010 also. Breast Implant surgery and liposuction will be most popular pre-marriage surgical procedures amongst girls while large male breast( Gynecomastia) reduction surgery/ liposuction will be more popular among boys. ‘Lip Pout’ with filler injections and Botox for excessive sweating in underarms will be popular in non surgical cosmetic procedures among girls during preparations for marriage.
More women are choosing Cosmetic Surgery to try to look their best on their wedding days, according to Dr. Pritam, Senior Cosmetic Laser Surgeon, New Look Cosmetic Skin Laser Center. Only recently has it gotten to be almost like part of the wedding package. This is probably the day when you’re photographed more than any other in your whole life. Brides want their wedding photos to be flawless. Dr. Pritam said the most common pre-wedding work includes liposuction, breast augmentation, Rhinoplasty and facial procedures.
A NEW reality show featuring soon-to-be married women competing for the plastic surgery procedures of their dreams will premiere on US television in November. Former Playboy model Shanna Moakler will host the 10-episode series. In “Bridalplasty,” 12 engaged women will live in a mansion and compete in “wedding-themed” challenges to win the ultimate prize of a cosmetic surgery makeover, reported E! Yesterday. Winning bride will reveal her post-op body to her groom at the altar – in the series finale.
Planning surgery at least 3 -6 months before the wedding to allow plenty of time for scheduling and healing and be sure to pick a board-certified Cosmetic surgeon.
With an increasing number of minimally invasive treatments available, noninvasive, many procedures no longer require hospitalization. Cosmetic surgery in general, is much safer and more convenient. Cosmetic procedures require less time, and the payback period is also reduced considerably.
Due to the fact that cosmetic surgery centers are a luxury convenient alternative to traditional hospital surgery, cosmetic surgery now attracts people from all walks of life.
The Top treatments which Brides to be come up with:-
- Fraxel – a laser skin resurfacing treatment that reduces wrinkles, removes age spots and can help rejuvenate the face
- Botox – removes or reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Tooth Whitening – standard beauty treatments that enhance the smile
- Microdermabrasion – a skin resurfacing facial treatment that can give skin that ‘inner glow’ and also reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Hair Reduction – removes body hair
Most cosmetic surgical procedures are inherently safe. But problems can arise when multiple procedures are done. Overall, the safety of cosmetic surgery has not changed over the last number of years. What has changed, however, is the public’s awareness of potential risks in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic surgical procedures are invasive and can demand a lot from the patient. They should not be taken lightly, and full medical disclosure to your physician is necessary.
There are some common insecurities or questions our clients come up with. Following are the questions patient generally inquires about:-
- Am I a good candidate for this procedure? Why or why not?
- Are there treatments other than surgery that might work just as well or better for me?
- How many times have you done this procedure? What were the results?
- Can you share photos or diagrams to help me understand the procedure and the expected results?
- Can the desired effect be accomplished in one procedure, or do you anticipate multiple procedures?
- What are the specific surgical options? What are the pros and cons for each?
- What type of anesthetic will be used? How will it affect me?
- Will I be hospitalized? If so, for how long?
- What are the possible complications?
- How will my progress be monitored after surgery? What follow-up care will I receive?
- How much will the procedure cost?
- How often is “touch-up” surgery needed? Is it covered in the cost estimate?
We do provide councelling by our experts and General Councellors on the first go. After examining the overall condition treatments are advised to them accordingly.
Mr. Parichay Upadhyay, President, New Look informs, 20% of our customers out of 100 in this season are to be brides. There is an absolute increase in the trend, not only females but number of to be grooms are also rising up.
The common procedures which are mentioned above include Facial rejuvenation, Tan Removal, Mole Removal, hair reduction and these procedures cost from Rs. 5000/- to Rs. 15000/- depending on the area to be treated. New Look Cosmetic laser clinic has come with the exciting discounts of upto 65% on all skin rejuvenation treatments for this festive season.
During adolescence there are many changes taking place as a child’s body turns into that of an adult and their nutritional needs increase. Maintaining good nutrition throughout a child’s teenage years is fundamental for their health and wellbeing.
- Peer Effect: – Adolescence is a period when peer pressure can affect teenage eating behavior and they may start skipping meals or possibly under-eating or over-eating. Currently around 20 percent of children and adolescents in Australia are obese and this is due mainly to a lack of physical activity and high fat diets. Behaviors such as extreme dieting, binge eating and bringing up food on purpose also affect more teenagers than adults and more girls than boys.
- Dieting or Overeating? :- Many adolescents see themselves as being too fat, while some, particularly males, see themselves as too thin. About 34 percent of females and 13 percent of males report dieting to lose weight. Anxiety, worry, loneliness and difficulty in managing family relationships are all factors that can lead to a refusal to eat or to excessive eating. Stress and boredom often result in the compulsive eating of certain foods, called “bingeing”.
- Eating while watching Television: -Sitting together for family dinners on a dining table is the last thing adolescents indulge into. They want to stick to their favorite programs and have their food there only. Also media studies on the behavioral effects of advertising reveal that television has a major effect on the products children ask for, and that increased television watching leads to increased requests for advertised products. Television advertising creates misperceptions among children about the nutritional values of foods and how to maintain positive health
- PMSing: – Throughout adolescence a teenager’s iron needs increase significantly. When girls begin to menstruate their dietary iron intake must increase to compensate for the loss of iron in their menstrual blood. At this time boys also need more iron because of their rapid growth and increase in blood volume. Around the age of 19, when growth slows, a female’s iron needs are almost double that of males.