Trusted Hair Transplant Clinic in Delhi
- Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- Microfollicular Hair Transplant
- Donor dominance.
- Back of the head hair are genetically programmed not to fall.
- Autologous transplant –no risk of rejection.
- Process is straight forward-hair redistribution.
HAIR RESTORATION TECHNIQUES :
- PUNCH GRAFTING-2-4 mm punch (old technique).
- FOLLICULER UNIT TRANSPLANT (by taking skin strip from back of head)
- FOLLICULER UNIT EXTRACTION (without taking skin strip)-
CRITERIA FOR SELECTING CANDIDATE:
- Age :>25years
- Hair shaft caliber –large caliber>70 microns.
- Donor hair->80 follicular unit/sq.cm
- Degree of baldness –frontal.
- Hair color –Brown hair are preferential to jet black hair.
- Patient expectations.
AUTOMATED FUE TECNIQUE
- Instrument based technique designed & patented by French scientist using electrically controlled flow of compressed air.
- 0.8 to 1.4mm circular scalpel used for removing grafting.
- Second arm of robotic machine is used for transplanting hair to the recipient site.
- Up to 3000 hairs can be transplanted.
- 1-2 sessions are required in any transplant.
ADVANTAGE OF AUTOMATED FUE
- Less operative time (office time procedure
- No scar, no stitches.
- Excellent quality hair grafts with higher success rate.
- Eyebrow reconstruction, traumatic scar over hair bearing area can be repaired in a better way
FUE Vs FUT
- Both procedure complimentary to each other.
- Individual choice
- Automated FUE grafts are undoubtedly better.
- FUE can be combined with FUT.
If you would like more information of cost of Hair Transplant, simply fill in the contact form or visit us and tell us what areas you are interested in. One of our staff members will contact you back or call us today on 98103 43103 for a consultation.