Wrinkle Removal Treatment at an Affordable Cost
Unwanted Hair? Now, I don’t care
How safe is the laser hair removal procedure?
We at Newlook here understand the trouble which unwanted hair brings into our lives, be it hair removal creams or that painful process we call waxing, we’ve all at some point of time in our lives wished to get rid of this extra burden forever. This forever we are talking about is obviously the Laser Hair Removal technique. Now, no doubt the feeling of not having any unwanted hair ever again on our body is something that feels as heavenly as it could, however, we also understand that safety is a major concern. Now, if anything related to that beautiful skin of yours proves to be a concern to you then that definitely is a priority to us. So, given that let’s try and understand what are the processes involved in the Laser Hair Removal process and how safe and effective it really is.
Laser Hair Removal is the process where unwanted hair are removed by exposure to laser light and as the hair absorbs the pigment it destroys the hair follicle, thus resulting in permanent removal of hair. Laser Hair Removal has been practised experimentally around twenty years before it started to be available commercially.
Laser Hair Removal works on the principle of selective photothermolysis, also known as SPTL, which involves the use of a specific wavelength of light to effect a targeted tissue while having minimal effect on the surrounding tissue. Since darker objects absorb more light, the excessive amount of melanin present in the hair results to its destruction on exposure to laser beams. For the same reason, Laser Hair Removal does not work for blonde or red hair instead only for black or brown hair. Also, for the above reasons this technique works best with a dark hair and light skin combination.
Another important fact to keep in mind is that anyone undergoing this procedure will have to undergo several sessions of Laser hair Removal. Normally a person has to undergo a minimum of seven sessions to completely kill hair growth. The sessions are continued until hair growth is permanently stopped.
Normally, the side effects of Laser Hair Removal includes itching, redness, swelling in the affected area. These side effects normally disappear in two to three days. Also, for some patients hypopigmentation and hyperpigmentation have also known to occur. Hypopigmentation is the case where melanin production in the skin in inhibited thus resulting in the lightning of skin, on the other hand, hyperpigmentation results in an increase in melanin production in the tissue resulting in darker skin. Another serious problem which is rare but is still known to occur is infection. These problems, when and if they occur, are to be treated immediately and are to be tackled with the appropriate choice of the type of laser used for the process. A little amount of pain and crusting in the treated area are common and go away during the healing process. Blisters, however, are rare and are known to occur only in cases of dark coloured skin, which makes the choice of the right type lasers all the more important.
Having made sure that you have one of the best skin & laser clinics at your disposal to perform the procedure make sure that you follow all the pre-treatment and the post-treatment requirements mentioned by your expert thoroughly, for safety purposes. Bleaching, plucking and waxing are to be strictly avoided six weeks before the treatment. The person undergoing the Laser Hair Removal process is also recommended to undergo any therapy sessions needed for medical reasons if asked for.
To learn more about a successful laser treatment for hair removal , reach out to the experts at Newlook Laser Clinic.Having talked about all of that, we assure you that when we do get a chance to serve you here at Newlook Laser Clinic, we will certainly make sure that things turn out beautifully for you!
Newlook Laser Clinic which is one of the leading laser hair removal clinic providing services to clients from Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad and Delhi.
If you have any queries about our services, Please click here to contact us.
Can I have flawless skin with laser pigmentation treatment?
Get a Fabulous Skin Beauty, Botox & Pigmentation
Our life looks nothing less than a race. Our lives have gone much stressful. Our lifestyle suffers incredibly due to prolonged hours of working. Targets and deadlines govern us. Eventually, there’s no time to take proper care of skin which results visible signs of freckles, skin discolorations, wrinkles and facial creases.
Skin discoloration is especially common in women aged 20-40 and this is the age, when you specially don’t want to see yourself more than your actual age. Don’t allow such skin problems ride on your beauty. If you want to eliminate all such problems from its root than you need to visit your nearest Newlook Laser Clinic, we have a team of skin specialist and well trained staff.
Newlook Skin Clinic is all about bringing you comfort and assurance, especially when it comes to Botox and Pigmentation treatments in Delhi. FDA approved latest machines make this clinic the number one Laser Skin Clinic in New Delhi in the country. Using a medical grade laser, their experts are helps you to reduce the visible signs of freckles, sun spots, age spots, and melasma from face and body, while with Botox treatment they helps you to reduce moderate-to-severe frown lines between the eyebrows. So what are you waiting for?
Visit today to the nearest Newlook Laser Clinic which is one of the Best Laser Skin Clinic in New Delhi, provide the treatment regarding to your skin. Our other centre located in Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad.
Visit here for centre location : https://www.newlooklaserclinic.com/contact/
Your Guide to Removing Moles from The Skin
- Pregnancy: This comes with different kind of changes in the body of a woman. However, pregnancy does not bring more moles, but moles present have the tendency of becoming darker in color.
- Teenage: There are hormonal changes the moment a person comes of age. This tends to make the moles occur.
- Sunlight: An exposure to sunlight can also trigger the development of moles as well. The moles that are caused by exposure to sunlight can turn to skin cancer or melanoma.
- The punch biopsy procedure involves the use of a special device in punching out some piece of the skin. It is used mostly for smaller skin moles.
- The excisional surgery method is used for malignant or flat skin moles.
- The shave excision is used in situations where the moles are above the skin. The shave excision procedure involves the doctor applying some local painkiller to the nearby area of the mole. After this, small, sharp scalpel is used to shave the mole down to its surface.
Pros and Cons of Anti Ageing Skin Care Treatment
- Wash your face daily with lukewarm water and a few drops of cleanser. This will remove the sweat, oil, and dirt from your skin.
- Do not smoke. It is bad for your health as well as for your skin. Smoking is hard to quit but for wrinkle free skin, it is worth quitting.
- Get an eight-hour sleep daily. Our bodies produce human growth hormones when we are sleeping. These hormones are responsible for cell reproduction of skin cell. When our body do not get enough sleep it produces stress hormones, which leads to wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Moisturise skin on daily basis. Cleaning your face removes the natural moisture of skin which is important to be regained. For this, always apply a little amount of moisture on your face and neck after cleaning your face.
- Always apply sunscreen with 20+ SPF while going out in sun. This will protect your skin from harmful UV rays and also from skin tanning.
Laser Skin Resurfacing – Beauty or Beast?
Remove Unwanted Hair and Feel Great
- Raw Papaya contains an enzyme called Papain, which destroys your unwanted hair follicles and also reduces that rate of hair re-growth.
- Turmeric contains powerful antioxidant known as curcumin which strongly decreases hair growth.
- A mixture of honey, sugar and lemon makes it easier to rip off unwanted hair.
- A combination of potatoes and lentils, as well as a mixture of egg and cornstarch are also very effective natural remedies for unwanted hair
To know more information about laser hair removal treatment. Book your Appointment at our Noida, Faridabad, Delhi, Ghaziabad and Gurgaon location and to fill out an online mentioning your queries and concerns for a consultation and one of our skin expert of Laser Hair Removal Clinic in Delhi will get back to you with the blink of an eye.