Who does not want to look young? Healthy skin plays a major role in representing overall well-being in humans. As we grow old, our skin gets exposed to UV rays, due to which our skin undergoes sun damage. We at Newlook Laser Skin Clinic realise this and hence offer our clients with a plethora of skin treatments to suit every skin type. Let us know more about Skin Ageing in this article.
What Causes Skin Ageing?
With time, our skin becomes thinner and drier. Skin ageing may occur due to biological ageing. This biological ageing is genetically determined and it occurs naturally inside the body. The imbalance of certain hormones excreted by organs and glands within the body causes ageing. This type of ageing can be controlled by including nutritional and antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables in our diet. Skin ageing is also caused due to sun exposure. The skin damage caused by sun exposure is called photoaging. This damages elastin, collagen and melanocytes which result in sagging, dark spots, dry skin and uneven skin tone. As we start getting older, the skin produces lipids and fatty acids and ceramides to keep the moisture barriers of our skin, which results in an increase in dryness and water loss. Hence comes the requirement for anti ageing skin care treatment.
Over the time, our skin loses its elasticity and leads to sagging. To protect our skin, it is important to stop the degradation of the skin. There are several age-reducing creams and lotions available in the market which claim to provide younger look. But do they really work? According to the AAD, some products contains active ingredients which when used too much can harm our skin.
Is anti ageing skin treatment good?
So why to take a risk? The anti ageing skin treatment at Newlook Laser Clinic clinics gives you a younger looking and clear skin without any side effect. The treatment is absolutely harmless and after the treatment, you can continue your normal daily work routine. This anti ageing skin treatment is easier, safer and cheaper. Just give your few hours and the result will be incredible and remarkable.
After the anti ageing skin treatment, fine lines and wrinkles will get reduced giving you a toned and youthful look. It will decrease the open pores, improve the skin elasticity and skin texture, and also tighten the skin. This will make your skin wrinkle free and remove the skin lines.
It also provides treatments to tone down the fine lines around the mouth and the eyes. This treatment will give an even skin tone by removing acne and age spots. The treatment firms the loose skin and smoothen the wrinkles.
How to take care of skin at home?
You can take care of your skin naturally at home as well. The best strategy is prevention. To fight natural ageing of the skin, start a skin care routine.
- Wash your face daily with lukewarm water and a few drops of cleanser. This will remove the sweat, oil, and dirt from your skin.
- Do not smoke. It is bad for your health as well as for your skin. Smoking is hard to quit but for wrinkle free skin, it is worth quitting.
- Get an eight-hour sleep daily. Our bodies produce human growth hormones when we are sleeping. These hormones are responsible for cell reproduction of skin cell. When our body do not get enough sleep it produces stress hormones, which leads to wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Moisturise skin on daily basis. Cleaning your face removes the natural moisture of skin which is important to be regained. For this, always apply a little amount of moisture on your face and neck after cleaning your face.
- Always apply sunscreen with 20+ SPF while going out in sun. This will protect your skin from harmful UV rays and also from skin tanning.
For more information call us at 09810343103 or visit us at https://www.newlooklaserclinic.com